[FT] Rangers 3 - 0 Livingston (Candeias 20', Morelos 83', Arfield 88')

They're not so potent away from their plastic hell. In their last away game they lost away to a 10 man Hamilton and overall have scored just 12 goals in 12 games with 4 of those goals coming in a single game against league whipping boys Dundee.

The key for us as always is an early goal or two which then renders their park the bus strategy pointless. I look for us to win by at least 2 or 3 goals. 

Should be more training pics up today from Willie Vass and hopefully no new injuries/knocks ahead of tomorrow.

Has to be said, I'm really looking forward to the game and it's great to have so many options.

17 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

They're not so potent away from their plastic hell. In their last away game they lost away to a 10 man Hamilton and overall have scored just 12 goals in 12 games with 4 of those goals coming in a single game against league whipping boys Dundee.

The key for us as always is an early goal or two which then renders their park the bus strategy pointless. I look for us to win by at least 2 or 3 goals. 

They're not as good away from home but they'll offer a stiff resistance along with a threat from set pieces in particular.

It's important we keep the ball on the ground, move it around quickly and retain defensive discipline.  Do that and take our chances then we'll all be happy enough.  :)

1085814339_Weatherglasgow24-11-2018.jpg.dccfa17a3b53b861d341ee09802a01c7.jpg

Looks like almost perfect conditions for playing football. 6\7 degrees and a slight wind. The sun breaking through at 3pm will heat it up a bit for the supporters as well. Unless you are a die hard union bear and want to go topless I would wrap up warm all the same.

51 minutes ago, pete said:

Looks like almost perfect conditions for playing football. 6\7 degrees and a slight wind. The sun breaking through at 3pm will heat it up a bit for the supporters as well. Unless you are a die hard union bear and want to go topless I would wrap up warm all the same.

It will be warm in the boozer and after ten pre-match pints for us podcasters meeting up tomorrow... :D

At that point, I'll definitely be going topless.

23 minutes ago, Frankie said:

It will be warm in the boozer and after ten pre-match pints for us podcasters meeting up tomorrow... :D

At that point, I'll definitely be going topless.

Aye! looking forward to it, the weather will be irrelevant ??:drink: