[FT] Rangers 3 - 0 Livingston (Candeias 20', Morelos 83', Arfield 88')

Glad to read Barasic should be ready for Thursday as he is clearly our best left back and I dont want to see Flanagan anywhere near a European game again. That level is far beyond him, and when I think Halliday is a better option at LB than him, I really dont see the point in retaining his services come the Jan window. 

I would like to see McAulay given a game with Goldson with Tav & AH as full backs.

In midfield Jack as the sole holding player, although Rossiter or Coulibaly would do equally well in that spot as long as it is only one of the three playing. Ejaria & Arfield playing in midfield but with an eyey to trying to play further forward to create with Middleton & Grezda keeping their places in the attacking wide areas. They are both so much more creative and positive than Candieas who will play on Thursday when his defensive qualities are needed more. Morelos continues up front and should be looking to bang in another couple today.

If we can break then early we can win easily.

1 hour ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Glad to read Barasic should be ready for Thursday as he is clearly our best left back and I dont want to see Flanagan anywhere near a European game again. That level is far beyond him, and when I think Halliday is a better option at LB than him, I really dont see the point in retaining his services come the Jan window. 

I think he is a good enough option for back up at right back.

I may be wrong in this as I have not checked but I think the person doing the press conference with Gerrard is rarely in the starting line-up. As I say I could be wrong. I hope so for Middleton.

4 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Surprised Grezda isn't starting, but I suppose he had internationals this past week.

This game might suit Lafferty, actually.  

I'm really surprised too.  I suppose we need to give other players some game time but I just don't rate Lafferty at all.  I never see much Rangers quality in him, but obviously hope he can do well for us today.