Goalkeepers - Craig Gordon (Hearts), Allan McGregor (Rangers), Iain Turner (Everton)

Defenders - Graham Alexander (Preston), Russell Anderson (Aberdeen), Gary Caldwell (Celtic), Alan Hutton (Rangers), Jay McEveley (Derby), Stephen McManus (Celtic), Gary Naysmith (Everton), Steven Pressley (Celtic) and David Weir (Rangers).

Midfield - Charlie Adam (Rangers), Scott Brown (Hibernian), Barry Ferguson (Rangers), Darren Fletcher (Manchester United), Paul Hartley (Celtic), Lee McCulloch (Wigan), Gary Teale (Derby)

Forwards - Craig Beattie (Celtic), Kris Boyd (Rangers), James McFadden (Everton), Shaun Maloney (Aston Villa), Kenny Miller (Celtic).

Who would you play?

My team would be:

Craig Gordon (Hearts)

Alan Hutton (Rangers)

Stephen McManus (Celtic)

David Weir (Rangers)

Gary Naysmith (Everton)

Scott Brown (Hibernian)

Darren Fletcher (Manchester United)

Barry Ferguson (Rangers)

Lee McCulloch (Wigan)

Kris Boyd (Rangers)

James McFadden (Everton)

Not the worst looking team in the world... :)

I don't rate him either but can you imagine the outcry from the parkhead way if the team had no Celtic player in it...

Thirded. Wont get away with thuggery on international duty. Anderson for me too. Other than that as you were.

Id go with your team Calscot except upfront Id put Miller in ahead of Boyd for his Scotland record / performances (thats gonna make me unpopular) but McFadden in there for sure!!!

The midfield looks strong and it still has Hartley and Quashie to come into it and MaFadden can also move to left wing.

BTW - About time Hutton was in the Squad - I hope thats him cementing his place long term!!