Scottish Cup

10 hours ago, craig said:

Do they have a version of Kerrydale meltdown over there ?  Won’t be as good as ours because that lot really are thick !

maybe it’s just me because I’ve had the pleasure of being with Billy at Ibrox and it was obvious to me it wasn’t Ibrox.

no harm, no foul Pete :thup:

P.S. They have a thread about everything about rangers that is were the Kerrydale meltdown comes from.

7 hours ago, pete said:

P.S. They have a thread about everything about rangers that is were the Kerrydale meltdown comes from.

No, what I meant is surely Rangers fans aren't daft enough to say the stupid things that Celtic fans do to give Kerrydale meltdown so much material.

I follow Kerrydale meltdown on Twitter and the stuff the Tims say on Kerrydale St is absolute golden comedy.

17 minutes ago, craig said:

No, what I meant is surely Rangers fans aren't daft enough to say the stupid things that Celtic fans do to give Kerrydale meltdown so much material.

I follow Kerrydale meltdown on Twitter and the stuff the Tims say on Kerrydale St is absolute golden comedy.

Is it not  cruel to laugh at the thick micks 

On 26/11/2018 at 10:38, craig said:

A few months or so ago I saw there that Liverpool are paying Stevie G's wages.  Has to be true I suppose. Cos we're skint. Right?

And on a Hearts forum no less that we will be in financial meltdown before the end of the season which will jump them a spot in the league. But that's a common theme through all opposition I suppose.

From a Motherwell forum after we gubbed them 7-1 came the revelation that this is embarrassing because Rangers are shite. The poster in question stated that he wouldn't mind being gubbed like that by the sheep but not Rangers because as stated Rangers are utter shite. Sheep presumably top quality.

I wonder what that makes Motherwell lying 13 points and a GD difference of 31 goals behind us if Rangers are shite. 

18 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

A few months or so ago I saw there that Liverpool are paying Stevie G's wages.  Has to be true I suppose. Cos we're skint. Right?

And on a Hearts forum no less that we will be in financial meltdown before the end of the season which will jump them a spot in the league. But that's a common theme through all opposition I suppose.

From a Motherwell forum after we gubbed them 7-1 came the revelation that this is embarrassing because Rangers are shite. The poster in question stated that he wouldn't mind being gubbed like that by the sheep but not Rangers because as stated Rangers are utter shite. Sheep presumably top quality.

I wonder what that makes Motherwell lying 13 points and a GD difference of 31 goals behind us if Rangers are shite. 

As Stevie from 4LHAD states at the end of his blogs.... "ignore the nonsense, the irrelevant and the noise"

They say these things because they know the opposite is true, in all cases.  Their "Rangers are shite" mantra is nothing more than a comfort blanket - one which they won't be able to cling onto for much longer.