Craig Levein stokes Rangers referee row

Hearts fans and apparently management too are now diving headlong into the conspiracy pit despite the fact we are victim to probably more incorrect decisions than they are. It's all a conspiracy to 'reinstate the duopoly'

They have a good early season run of half a dozen games or so most of which were against the bottom half and think they're on a title winning run as we and the yahoos stutter. Then when the same old reality which has always existed begins to creep back in it's a conspiracy

It just is what it is as far as any 'duopoly' goes.  If they had our crowds and our resources while we had theirs it would be a different outlook. It's as simple as that.

In 121 seasons of top-flight football in Scotland, the Glasgow giants have come out on top on a combined total of 103 times and the longest run without an Old Firm champion is just three years.

Levein in particular should know better than to peddle this kind of line. Why is he so desperate for Morelos to get a card? Would that make his team better than ours? Cards are the difference between his squad and ours?

I hope it all comes back to bite him on the arse. His team have been riding physicality to it's limits and beyond for sometime. One of his players should have been red carded long before ours was yesterday. And even after that we were still the dominant force more likely to score.

Yes Morelos was offside but let's presume he hadn't been. Then what would they be claiming? They were outplayed for two thirds of the game on their own patch and in my view were lucky to escape with a narrow loss. I believe if Morelos had been called offside we would still have scored again.

Even their goal was an OG which if McAuley had missed it would simply have gone straight across the box with none of their players near it. Again, this is being painted as if they were somehow robbed of a result when the reality is they were lucky to escape a thrashing.

18 hours ago, ian1964 said:

, i just hope this online onslaught against Madden isnt influencing his decision making against us

I 100% guarantee you it is influencing his behaviour and if anyone challenges me I will provide empirical evidence to prove it re unconscious bias. Some of the old guard seem blind to this, they need to waken up. This is an orchestrated campaign by the mob and their frothing hordes to influence referees.

Edited by cooponthewing

lets face it,  the referees have been rotten for a number of years. If managers want it sorted they need to do it as a collective force. not stay quiet when it works in their advanatage and then moan about it when it goes against them.

On ‎05‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 06:12, Dragosani said:

lets face it,  the referees have been rotten for a number of years. If managers want it sorted they need to do it as a collective force. not stay quiet when it works in their advanatage and then moan about it when it goes against them.

I personally think that the only manager who has been honest this season in his assessment of the referees is Gerrard.  All the rest say nothing when they get the breaks.  Gerrard at least admits to the failings of his own players and gives refs credit where it is due.  He has been balanced and fair, yet has been the only manager accused of moonhowling by the MSM.  Go figure.