Aberdeen 6th Feb

Hi chaps, Im probably going to be in abergreen for a week in Feb. I was looking at the fixtures and realised we are playing there on Wed 6th. Im not sure / cant recall the rules about asking for tickets but is any Gersnetter going along to this and if so would you have a spare brief?? A few drinks would be bought in return....Drop me a PM if so. 

Edited by Gribz

1 hour ago, Gribz said:

Hi chaps, Im probably going to be in abergreen for a week in Feb. I was looking at the fixtures and realised we are playing there on Wed 6th. Im not sure / cant recall the rules about asking for tickets but is any Gersnetter going along to this and if so would you have a spare brief?? A few drinks would be bought in return....Drop me a PM if so. 

Get in touch with Forlaanssister(PM) Gribz. If anyone can help you he can.

3 hours ago, pete said:

Get in touch with Forlaanssister(PM) Gribz. If anyone can help you he can.

Will do Pete....I was actually hoping for a trip to Glasgow as Ive not been to Ibrox for 13 years (scary) but seeing we had a game in ABZ was quite a boost. I'll drop FS a note, for sure I'll be in town that week.

The next two weeks will have a considerable bearing on our season.  Gerrard has had three attempts to beat the Doric diddies and has fared poorly.  It's about time to put that right!

Edited by Gonzo79

14 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

The next two weeks will have a considerable bearing on our season.  Gerrard has had three attempts to beat the Doric diddies and has faired poorly.  It's about time to put that right!

Ive got quite a good record of winning at Pittodrie when going to the game. Im sure the last one Prso scored a peach of a back heel.

I just don't rate the sheep. Gerrard got it right on day one, we were a class above them and I would argue we're now a couple of classes above them. They're overdue a real drubbing from us.

Edited by JFK-1

1 hour ago, JFK-1 said:

I just don't rate the sheep

We've scored once against them in three attempts and failed to beat them.  

Our matches against them are likely to lose us the league, at this rate (because the yahoos will take 12 points against them).