Souness at game yesterday

Souness had been at Loudon on Friday spoke to some lads who said it was a great night,seen him there a couple of years ago he is extremely clever and funny.

Mols being at game shows the man can leave Rangers but Rangers will never leave the man:crest

On 03/02/2019 at 17:22, MacK1950 said:

Souness had been at Loudon on Friday spoke to some lads who said it was a great night,seen him there a couple of years ago he is extremely clever and funny.

Mols being at game shows the man can leave Rangers but Rangers will never leave the man:crest

The way he ditched us for Liverpool shows we were maybe not his first love. I'm sure SG will eventually leave us for Liverpool but I'm prepared for that - he was/is steeped in them.

Just now, alexscottislegend said:

The way he ditched us for Liverpool shows we were maybe not his first love. I'm sure SG will eventually leave us for Liverpool but I'm prepared for that - he was/is steeped in them.

First and foremost, Souness is a Souness supporter and always was.

Most people in the game prioritise their own interests.

18 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

I think many of us felt that about Souness as well at the time.