just what the hell was he up to today when celtic were signing brown? what has come to light is the fact that it wasnt the tranfer fee that cost us the player it was his wages. sources tell me that brown was offered 15 k a week and septic topped that by 10k. yet again the mhanks have left us standing twiddling our fingers and nipped in and stole another player from under our noses (see riordan & Mcdonald). If we really need an insight to this mans negotiating skills then you only need to take a look at the offer made to the sheep for Jamie langfield. 70k. time and time again this guy takes the piss with pathetic offers for players and time and time again he loses out. Hes reputed to be on 500k a year at Ibrox but in my opinion the only thing he should be on is unemployment benefit. time this deadbeat was shown the door.

What part of us being skint don't you understand? We simply couldn't afford to pay £12M pounds (fee and wages) that Craptic could for Brown's services.

For the last 7 pre-seasons, Craptic have outspent Rangers (fees plus wages) and this pre-season will be no different.

Why are they able to outspend us? Simply put, they got rid of their corrupt board who fleeced the fans whislt we (well the majority) are happy to have a lying, cheating, robbing bassa as a Chairman.

I continually say this, it took the Tims a decade to realise that their board was 'no good' and disposed of them. I thought that we were more intelligent than them, it appears not - we simply don't have any fans who can see what a future under Murray really entales. We will be 2nd best at best until we dispose of SDM - its as simple as that.

For every fiver that they spend, I'll spend a tenner - aye right Mr Murray

Cammy F

What part of us being skint don't you understand? We simply couldn't afford to pay �£12M pounds (fee and wages) that Craptic could for Brown's services.

For the last 7 pre-seasons, Craptic have outspent Rangers (fees plus wages) and this pre-season will be no different.

Why are they able to outspend us? Simply put, they got rid of their corrupt board who fleeced the fans whislt we (well the majority) are happy to have a lying, cheating, robbing bassa as a Chairman.

I continually say this, it took the Tims a decade to realise that their board was 'no good' and disposed of them. I thought that we were more intelligent than them, it appears not - we simply don't have any fans who can see what a future under Murray really entales. We will be 2nd best at best until we dispose of SDM - its as simple as that.

For every fiver that they spend, I'll spend a tenner - aye right Mr Murray

Cammy F

That entered my head immediately as well Cammy. I agree that Murray is now taking the heart and soul out of our club.

I do think 4.5 million is an exaggerated fee for Scott Brown at this moment though and there are better players out there for that sort of money. I may be wrong.

not many would disagree with that. what exactly does he do to justify that salary?

Simply put, he is well paid for carrying out SDM's orders. His task was to cut wages - he's done that and got promoted for it. He is the type of man SDM wants as his right hand man - i.e a yes man that cares not one jot about Rangers Football Club

Cammy F

That entered my head immediately as well Cammy. I agree that Murray is now taking the heart and soul out of our club.

I do think 4.5 million is an exaggerated fee for Scott Brown at this moment though and there are better players out there for that sort of money. I may be wrong.

Pete, there are better players out there for �£4.5M but I'll bet we won't see any of them playing for Rangers.

Cammy F

Pete, there are better players out there for �£4.5M but I'll bet we won't see any of them playing for Rangers.

Cammy F

That is also probably true. :sigh: It looks like Bosman's again. :mad:

Personally i think brown will go on to greater things and will probably move on to the premiership with septic making a tidy profit on the deal over the long term. i just wish someone at Ibrox had the insight to see this.

And considering we spent next to f all last season players i expect to see us compete in the transfer stakes to some degree this year. not roll over and lay down to all and sundry while murray rakes in our season book cash. Were not in all that much debt now that we couldnt compete for brown, we lost out to the fact that brown shook hands on a deal and bain took him to his word and sat on his arse and did nothing when other clubs came sniffing around.

as for riordan, hibs offered him to septic on a plate due to bains bad handling over the player, for the sake of a couple of hundred thou we could have had one of the best young prospects in scottish football. But we dont.

Who would you rather have cammy? Fowler and McCulloch or scott brown? or more to the point who are we going to get? The usual bosmans and deadbeats that no one wants, and another season of dross.

Personally i think brown will go on to greater things and will probably move on to the premiership with septic making a tidy profit on the deal over the long term. i just wish someone at Ibrox had the insight to see this.

You've just realised this? We did this with players like Boumsong, Gio and others, but it appears that our custodian no longer has the money for the initial outlay - we can blame Bain till the cows come home, but SDM is the man that pulls the strings, the buck stops with him and no one else

And considering we spent next to f all last season players i expect to see us compete in the transfer stakes to some degree this year. not roll over and lay down to all and sundry while murray rakes in our season book cash. Were not in all that much debt now that we couldnt compete for brown, we lost out to the fact that brown shook hands on a deal and bain took him to his word and sat on his arse and did nothing when other clubs came sniffing around.

We are - SDM is using all our money and assests to recoupe the �£50M he loaned us - that was only a paper excersise that so him move the debt from Rangers to his 'holding company' - the debt is still there, only under a different ballance sheet.

as for riordan, hibs offered him to septic on a plate due to bains bad handling over the player, for the sake of a couple of hundred thou we could have had one of the best young prospects in scottish football. But we dont.

Can't agree, Riordan has been a flop and is a trouble maker - he is currently up in court for (alledgedly fighting with a doorman) and is in bother ever time he goes out in Edinburgh.

Who would you rather have cammy? Fowler and McCulloch or scott brown? or more to the point who are we going to get? The usual bosmans and deadbeats that no one wants, and another season of dross.

Off course I'd rather have Brown, where have I said otherwise? Its just that I understand the reasons that we won't be signing players like Brown - we have a custodian that is a lying, cheating, robbing bassa who doesn't give a flyin' fuck about, you, me or Rangers Football Club and nothing will change (well, it might get worse) until he goes.

Cammy F

Off course I'd rather have Brown, where have I said otherwise? Its just that I understand the reasons that we won't be signing players like Brown - we have a custodian that is a lying, cheating, robbing bassa who doesn't give a flyin' fuck about, you, me or Rangers Football Club and nothing will change (well, it might get worse) until he goes.

ive allways sat on the fence where murray is concerned but i now find my self questioning wether i want to invest my money in our club due to the way that it is being run. ive had enough being second best and ive had enough of the spin that spews out of ibrox and enough of watching the demise of our club.

If we question murrays intentions he says we are not real supporters. Well let me tell him that i work bloody hard for my money and that i actually put my self into debt to watch Rangers every other saturday. I cant afford to watch Rangers but i do.

I love Rangers. The club is like part of my family. But now that i am very seriously considering giving up my season book i feel like i am giving away my very own son. I never in my life thought i would be contemplating turning my back on the club.

My biggest dilema is where will the club be without our support. If i indeed do give up by book for the forthcomming season and others do like wise will this not damage the club even more? We may not own the club but where will it be without us? Is this the proper route to take to make those up stairs notice?

I hope not but right now i feel my hand is being forced to do so.

Over to you Mr murray.