Cammy, i've agreed with you on this all along,however we have too many fans who think the sun shines out of SDM arse.We, the fans have put more money into Rangers than SDM because we love the club, but untill we all sing from the same hym book i'm afraid fuck all is going to change.

just what the hell was he up to today when celtic were signing brown? what has come to light is the fact that it wasnt the tranfer fee that cost us the player it was his wages. sources tell me that brown was offered 15 k a week and septic topped that by 10k. yet again the mhanks have left us standing twiddling our fingers and nipped in and stole another player from under our noses (see riordan & Mcdonald). If we really need an insight to this mans negotiating skills then you only need to take a look at the offer made to the sheep for Jamie langfield. 70k. time and time again this guy takes the piss with pathetic offers for players and time and time again he loses out. Hes reputed to be on 500k a year at Ibrox but in my opinion the only thing he should be on is unemployment benefit. time this deadbeat was shown the door.

I wont comment on Bain - he is appalling.

Anyway, Brown may go onto better things but without hindsight we dont know this.

Id be reluctent to take him for 4 million and give him Klos' wages in the hope he could make us a profit. I couldnt see any EPL club coming in the a 6 million pound offer for him in a year or 2. The EPL clubs hold the SPL clubs to ransom over players these days.

If Celtic want to come in and hi-jack the likes of Hartley, Riordan and McDonald they are welcome to them - they have done us a favour IMO - and if they want to pay over the odds for Brown then fair enough - its a gamble. They have Lemmon, Gravesen and Jarosik leaving and Nakamura might get an offer from down south he cant refuse and all of a sudden they are weak in midfield.

BTW the Langfield offer is a joke, if we got him it would be the most embarrasing signing in a long time. Letizi looks like Buffon compared to him.

Id be reluctent to take him for 4 million and give him Klos' wages in the hope he could make us a profit. I couldnt see any EPL club coming in the a 6 million pound offer for him in a year or 2. The EPL clubs hold the SPL clubs to ransom over players these days.

BTW the Langfield offer is a joke, if we got him it would be the most embarrasing signing in a long time. Letizi looks like Buffon compared to him.

That's something that crossed my mind too Gribz. It would have been a good investment to buy Brown at 2.5/3M as you could see Premiership clubs going to 4 or 5M in the future. But Scottish clubs never get massive fees for players going south. I'm guessing the 5 year deal is Celtic's safety net so that they have adequate time to sell him on rather than letting him leave for free.

As for Langfield, I was reading somewhere that he nearly joined us before. If we're in for him again, I guess that means McGregor will be our number 1 next season.