You really are determined to keep a hold of that funniest user award arent you?

What has WS done for you to tell him to get out the door?

the only player he has signed that is near the end of his playing career is Darchville, you appear to have written him off already without seeing him play.

What about 37 year old Weir and 30 something injury prone Ehiogu? Weir may have been excellent for us this season but he's at the end of his playing days.

WS is tactially inept in europe and can't hack it. His 4-5-1 formation is shocking, especially when we're at home playing teams we should be beating easy (Killie). He's had his day and should never have come back.

As for Darcheville, I'm actually quite excited about him playing for us next season.

You really are determined to keep a hold of that funniest user award arent you?

What has WS done for you to tell him to get out the door?

the only player he has signed that is near the end of his playing career is Darchville, you appear to have written him off already without seeing him play.

Walter has stabilized domestically, no more.

Credit to him for this.

It must also be mentioned he enjoys a good relation with the press that helps him with regards his general popularity.

However when DM goes I would hope that whoever was to come in would have sufficent vision and finance to support it, to start again.

Walter wouldn´t be part of this because a vision without thinking of european football is not acceptable.

What about 37 year old Weir and 30 something injury prone Ehiogu? Weir may have been excellent for us this season but he's at the end of his playing days.

WS is tactially inept in europe and can't hack it. His 4-5-1 formation is shocking, especially when we're at home playing teams we should be beating easy (Killie). He's had his day and should never have come back.

As for Darcheville, I'm actually quite excited about him playing for us next season.

:confused:

I dont see how you can criticise(sp) WS for signing older players when you are excited about Darchville and agree that Weir has been excellent for us.

Would you have offered Prso a new contract if he wasnt giving up this year?

Only time will tell if WS coming back was the right move but surely Rangers fans should be supporting him and the team during this time.

:confused:

I dont see how you can criticise(sp) WS for signing older players when you are excited about Darchville and agree that Weir has been excellent for us.

Would you have offered Prso a new contract if he wasnt giving up this year?

Only time will tell if WS coming back was the right move but surely Rangers fans should be supporting him and the team during this time.

By signing old players WS isn't building for the future. It'll get us out a hole for a very short time then before we know it we'll be back in said hole struggling again.

Of course I'm supporting Rangers but for a few reasons decided against renewing my ST - WS being one of those reasons.

Prso is a tough one, he did very little for us this season but his personality in the dressing room would've been beneficial.

By signing old players WS isn't building for the future. It'll get us out a hole for a very short time then before we know it we'll be back in said hole struggling again.

Of course I'm supporting Rangers but for a few reasons decided against renewing my ST - WS being one of those reasons.

Prso is a tough one, he did very little for us this season but his personality in the dressing room would've been beneficial.

Wasnt getting at you not supporting Rangers mate, sorry if it came across that way.

I just think if we are patient WS may just surprise us with his transfers this summer. I dont like to judge him on his last spell here and so far this time i cant really argue with any of his transfers, as long as we arent paying transfer fees for these older players and thier wages are reasonable then i dont have a problem as long as they produce the goods on the park.

To be fair, Walter has brought in Thompson with Gow and Broadfoot on their way. These three guys are young and players for the future. As for the stat about the semi finals, that really is shocking when you look at the teams that have got there.