Signing Targets According to ET

If we can get a Premiership quality left back for £600k then that would be a fantastic piece of business. This guy broke into the England squad few years back and from what I seen of him the guys a hard tackling attacking left back. Gribz will probably know more about him. Be interesting to hear his thoughts on it.

Malky

Konchesky would be a steal at 600k. He is a really good LB. He is solid as a rock and gets up and down the left side.

He was West Ham regular in the return season to the EPL when West ham finished 9th and on verge of England call up to World Cup last year.

Only reason he is being shipped out of West Ham is because he had a fall out with Curbishley when they were both at Charlton over his move to Upton Park, so when Curbs came to West Ham he dropped Konchesky stright away.

Id be surprised if a few Premiership clubs didnt come in for him.

I like Stevie Smith as a LB and agreed that he should be LB as he came through the ranks, but i woulnt say no to Konchesky.

Can Konchesky not play CB too?

I thought thats where he would be playing.

He can play LB, CB and LM but prefers LB. I think he's too good to be cover for Smith and he isn't keen on playing left mid, but I think Stevie Smith is the way forward. If he's happy to come as 2nd choice I would be happy to see him at the club.

That Iranian boy was a good player, would like to see him at the club too.