Jordan Rossiter scores a beauty for Bury

Hello Rangers Friends

Just an update on Jordan for you.
This boy has done brilliantly well for us down here. He covers practically every blade of grass in midfield and defence and had been an absolute treasure; let's hope his injuries are behind him.
You might have noticed we were promoted on Tuesday and although your lad got a nasty over the top challenge (a bad one) and had to go off, he was excellent again.
I hope he is fit for our final game on Saturday; it would be good to show him a 'Shakers' send off along with our thanks.
Hope another pre-match friendly can be arranged - we had a great night up there with you and in your social on the main road - the score wasn't too important.
Best wishes from Bury.

Taken from FF.

Had forgotten all about him. Hopefully he has been noticed at Bury and we can get £2M for him, which is small change for a Championship club down there.

He has no future here IMO, we already have much better options and are looking to strengthen.

1 hour ago, Tannochsidebear said:

He has no future here IMO, we already have much better options and are looking to strengthen.

If he can stay fit, that comment is nothing but conjecture.

I'd love to see him succeed at Rangers.

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

Same, I think if he stayed injury free he would be a fantastic player, it's a big IF unfortunately though.

21 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Of course it’s conjecture, that’s why I said IMO, i’d Love to see all our players succeed, however after 2 years and a handful of appearances there are several others ahead of him in a position we have lots of cover for.

On 04/05/2019 at 12:10, Tannochsidebear said:

Had forgotten all about him. Hopefully he has been noticed at Bury and we can get £2M for him, which is small change for a Championship club down there.

Doubt we will get that much.

He has one year left, right?

23 hours ago, ranger_syntax said:

Doubt we will get that much.

He has one year left, right?

You might be right, cant recall if it was a 3 or 4 year deal. If only a year left we might not get as much but should still be a 7 figure sum which can be better spent on areas we need improving.

8 hours ago, Tannochsidebear said:

You might be right, cant recall if it was a 3 or 4 year deal. If only a year left we might not get as much but should still be a 7 figure sum which can be better spent on areas we need improving.

Yeah, I don't think we will get 7 figures for an injury prone player with 1 year left on his contract.

Best to just take whatever we can get and let him move on.