Its says a lot that we can field a all Scottish XI again and not only that, its not a bad XI:

_____________McGregor_____________

Hutton_____Weir___Webster____Smith

Burke____Ferguson__Thomson___Adam

___________Boyd___Lennon________

:)

Yeah its very encouraging that we have a Scottish basis in the team.... but that cant over-shadow the fact that we definately need to strengthen (sp?) the team over the summer... as we should be every summer.

its hardly inspiring though.

Very True but it sticks the middle finger up to those who say we never have Scottish players - The mhedia have said this for years.

Add a few good buys to that team including Hemdani and we have a decent team.

I got Kirk Broadfoot's name mixed up and called him Kirkwood... :o

LOL - will let you off with that one! I thought you were on about some kid called Kirkwood :)

But if UEFA bring the 3 foreigner rule back we are well sorted out at the moment. Plus if they did it would do us a few favours IMO. It would close the gap from the big boys as they couldnt play all there stars at once.

One of the annoying things just now is the amount of rival fans who complain about:

1. Scottish players moving here, never playing and moving on. That's obviously bollocks these days.

2. All the "sectarian" songs we sing. i.e. every bloody song in their opinion.