Only saw the last 15 mins. Cant say I'm bothered that Australia are out even if it was a dubious decision. The Aussies are unbearably good at every single blooming sport going at least they're not gonna win the WC now.

I don't. If they can't win when they have a man more then they don't deserve to get anything. Italy did fuck all in the 2nd half but got what was needed - a goal. You can have as much possesion as you want in a game but it doesn't win games.

i tend to agree with what your getting at hear gav.

i felt oz should`ve capitalized on their man advantage. but they kept waiting and waiting almost as though they were showing too much respect to italy.

scotland learned recently you cannot do that and the best way to take them on is to attack them from the start.

yes, i do feel sorry for oz as i was hoping an under dog would go through and they are our blood brothers or whatever.

but, they had a greeat chance and hiddink, suprisingly, didn`t take it as i`m sure he must`ve thought he`d be able to cancel them out over 120 mins and penalties because of italys unfortunate status of going out of 3 out of the last 4 world cups on penalties.

glorius losers dont go down well with me.

tim henman take note

Its just a shame to go out to a dubious penalty in the 94th minute after giving your all against a superior team. But i wanted italy to go through anyway.

Why did the aussie player lie down in the first place i will never understand that. If he stays on his feet he can usher the tally back to the corner flag. Prof footballer???:confused: