Neil Cameron on the Rangers support

22 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Chris Jack is the Rangers writer mate... :)

So it is, thanks @Frankie. I seen an article by Lindsay yesterday on twitter and recognised the name so thought he had the gig. I dont buy the rhag so not up to date completely, but enough to know that Cameron is not Bear-friendly!

I don't know why some Rangers fans are surprised when a 'journalist' writes a negative story on our fanbase. Its been happening for years. 

Why it's constantly us being targeted is baffling when every club has a moronic support. For example, a Lanarkshire club has a youth ultra setup on the go (it's basically wee boys aged between 13 and 17 who think they're tough) and the havoc they cause before and after matches is horrendous but because they support their team during the match the media don't see the stuff that's happening outside the stadium in and around the streets. 

Another two Premier League clubs have a fanbase similar to the one mentioned above who are intent on battling with rival fans before and after matches but this gets no air time either. 

And Aberdeen fans are just cunts. 

Edited by Gazza_8

2 hours ago, compo said:

Who is this Cameron character he's one I am not aware of .:rfc:

He’s a journalist that writes for The Herald (maybe others?). I don’t buy these papers so don’t know much about him, did a wee Google search and the only thing of interest was a spat he had with Phill 3 names.