• Borna Barisic
    • Ryan Jack
    • Steven Davis
    • Glen Kamara
    • Scott Arfield
    • Sheyi Ojo
    • Alfredo Morelos

3 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I can't argue with Morelos, Jack, Helander, McGregor, but I voted for Barasic because he hadn't received a vote; he had a good game. 

I think it said a lot for Barisic that Feyenoord carried more of a threat down our right side.

Tav had another poor match on the ball and I felt he was caught out of position too often late in the game.  By that time Arfield and Jack (who'd covered Tav's runs previously) were knackered so I think Tav should have been more cautious at times. McCoist went on about game management and that was one aspect that nearly cost us once or twice late on.

Generally though the defence played well and Tav did have a few excellent covering moments himself.

McGregor was MOTM for me. But I could easily have picked Morelos, Jack, Arfield or Barisic. 

In fairness it was a superb collective effort where there were no fails, albeit some missed passes, missed chances. We don’t win a game like that without everyone firing throughout the entire 93 minutes. The desire and hunger were there and gave their best. On another night that could have been a 3 or 4-0 win. 

Proud of the lads last night and a great tribute to Fernando. 

Edited by weebluedevil