[FT] Rangers 3 - 0 Hearts (Helander 45+1; Morelos 47, 63)

21 minutes ago, Briton said:

I thought Kent was better than all but Morelos.  An assist, involved in the other two goals, hit the post.  Dynamic dribbling as usual, looked a real threat, if a bit raw at times.

I forgot to name him. ;)

Considering he's missed so many games, Kent still looks really sharp and I'm hoping for big things from him this season.  He's still not the finished article but he's full of potential and, importantly, he seems to have the mindset of someone that wants to achieve big things.

9 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

Tell me what he contributed. He gave the ball away so much when we were on the attack it's like hes playing for hearts. 

He looks better as a sub. 

His ability to take the ball on long runs is vital to getting us up the pitch, he is strong with pace and is capable of scoring, he has a few assists as well as goals, he is young and raw but will improve.

We all see the game/players differently, thankfully, but you have to respect the managers decision and judgement on what player is selected, he obviously rates him!.

3 hours ago, ian1964 said:

His ability to take the ball on long runs is vital to getting us up the pitch, he is strong with pace and is capable of scoring, he has a few assists as well as goals, he is young and raw but will improve.

We all see the game/players differently, thankfully, but you have to respect the managers decision and judgement on what player is selected, he obviously rates him!.

He takes it up the park and loses it. 

his goals and assists are a distant memory.