[FT] Rangers 3 - 0 Hearts (Helander 45+1; Morelos 47, 63)

9 minutes ago, Bill said:

I took greater pleasure from seeing our captain continuing to improve

I've said before Tav has set such a high standard consistently over the years he has been at Ibrox, he is a quality player and he can/will continue to prove the doubters wrong.

2 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

Ojo remains awful and we won't get away with him against better opposition. We have a real problem on the right side of attack. 

Should never have sold candeias 

I think you might be right but it's too late now. I'd rather play Kent on the right and Jones/Murphy on the left.

1 minute ago, ian1964 said:

I've said before Tav has set such a high standard consistently over the years he has been at Ibrox, he is a quality player and he can/will continue to prove the doubters wrong.

No one would be happier about that than the doubters.

4 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

Ojo remains awful and we won't get away with him against better opposition. We have a real problem on the right side of attack. 

No way was Ojo awful today! he is frustrating and raw, but there is a player there no doubt, the more he plays the better he will get, just look at Kent when he first joined us. Give the guy time.

32 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

Agree about Candeias but I thought Ojo played well today. Selling Candeias is the biggest mistake in SG managerial career so far. Loved his work rate 

27 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:

Agree about Candeias but I thought Ojo played well today. Selling Candeias is the biggest mistake in SG managerial career so far. Loved his work rate 

Have to disagree there, we are not weaker for selling Candeias, I would like to have kept him but I don't think we are suffering from his departure, IMO.

1 hour ago, ian1964 said:

No way was Ojo awful today! he is frustrating and raw, but there is a player there no doubt, the more he plays the better he will get, just look at Kent when he first joined us. Give the guy time.

He was much better in the second half but there were a good few wayward passes in the first half again? He actually reminds me a bit of Ted McMinn? I hope he and Kent continue to swap wings the way they are doing?

11 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

He was much better in the second half but there were a good few wayward passes in the first half again? He actually reminds me a bit of Ted McMinn? I hope he and Kent continue to swap wings the way they are doing?

Of course, he has me shaking my head most of the time, just saying we should give him time and also trust SG when he selects him. I am in no doubt he will improve and I thought he had a decent game today

3 hours ago, ian1964 said:

He was a player who really disappointed me with the way he left Rangers, I loved the guy as a Rangers player, he is nothing but vermin to me now 

Looks even more pathetic from this angle.