[FT] Rangers Colts 2 - 0 Wrexham (Barjonas 35; Young-Coombes 71)

1 hour ago, MacK1950 said:

No just reacting to Tanochsidebear's post #63.

I will point out however that my brother and I were sitting behind three youngsters(might have been UB@s) who constantly had to be told to sit down as they were wanting to berate Wrexham fans and were not pleased with us.

So why bring them up?  Were you sitting with the UBs?  If not, why would the 3 youngsters be UBs?  

Please do not make baseless accusations about Rangers fans groups. 

ICT are nor great but the last time I saw them on the telly they had a lot of big thugs.

And the dominant component of the bizarre amalgamation was the jammiest team of all time.

So this could be the gallant end for the lads.

1 hour ago, Scott7 said:

ICT are nor great but the last time I saw them on the telly they had a lot of big thugs.

And the dominant component of the bizarre amalgamation was the jammiest team of all time.

Yeah, Wrexham were more a footballing side, so it allowed our lads to  play. We'll probably get a Scottish ref which will play into the hands of Caley, as they'll be allowed to get away with murder.

1 hour ago, Scott7 said:

Aye, but there is nae jam in a caramel wafer. Fact. (The clue is in the name.)

The teacake, on the other hand........