for the cynical among us - no quality signings this summer?

The problem is that while the tide has well and truly turned against DM on forums like this one and FF, he still has a massive support amongst the fans. I honestly don't know what it would take for the majority of the support to see just how much damage the guy is doing.

I've said it repeatedly, they will chaining the main doors at Ibrox shut and still the majority of Rangers fans will be praising him.

Cammy F

the only way we can protest is by our feet. I struggled with my self wether to renew my sb this year but next year will be a much easier decision. hes pulled the wool over my eyes for the last time. so lets hope hes going to pull that magic rabbit out of the hat that all the optimists seem to be talking about. personally i just dont see it happening. Remember the moonbeams of success last year? well im must have had my curtains shut when they came as they totally passed me by.

I think the Feynoord supporters did one good protest and that was the section that holds the so called hard supporters stayed outside for the first 15 mins and then came in with the first few carrying banners of protest. They then went on to support there team as normal.

What got rid of the chairman were death threats and threats to his family and that is a road i hope we don't go down

Murray has had the adulation of the fans at times and revelled in it, but unless he changes direction soon, he could be leaving Ibrox as one of the most detested men in Scottish football.

Does he and his ego really want that? Someone should warn him that that could be the case...

What kind of legacy does he want to leave and what does he want to be remembered for?

• 2 weeks later...

just to bring this up - after more failed big name signings, does it look as if murray's going to take the "i tried my best, but didn't quite make it" line to get away with spending money this year?