Tavernier struck by thrown object

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

Powerful and stirring words.

Where do you see your quest for justice going, other than Gersnet?

Where do you see you having something to say that addresses anything? Obsessing over me addresses nothing. 

7 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Where do you see you having something to say that addresses anything? Obsessing over me addresses nothing. 

I addressed the situation a couple of times, most recently on post 26.

But where do you intend to progress your quest for justice, other than Gersnet?

11 hours ago, Bill said:

Surely that fact it was a pie is irrelevant. The real point is about what it could have been ... and might be next time if this is just swept under the carpet. The issue isn't what was thrown but that it was thrown.

It won't stop, not the first time Tav has had missiles thrown at him, assaulted, what will it take for the incompetent SFA do something? 

Aberdeen say they are "aware and investigating" claims that Rangers captain James Tavernier was struck by a pie at Pittodrie on Wednesday.

However, Police Scotland said later that the English full-back was hit by "part of a bread roll" thrown from the stands while taking a throw-in.

Tavernier carried on playing after the incident and the police confirmed that no complaints had been made.

Aberdeen hit back from 2-0 down to earn a 2-2 Scottish Premiership draw.

In April, Motherwell banned a supporter "indefinitely" for throwing an object at Tavernier.

Items including a lighter, pie and coin all landed close to the Ibrox captain during Rangers' 3-0 victory at Fir Park.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/50676011

The point is: once people do not get hunted for this, the "quality" of items will change, To the worse. Aberdeen are obliged to investigate, as that chap/lass/idiot violated their ground rules. The police probably needs to investigate as "attempted bodily harm" is sure a thing under their jurisdiction.

These people, no matter what colour they wear, need to be slapped ... and thoroughly.

1 hour ago, ian1964 said:

Tavernier carried on playing after the incident and the police confirmed that no complaints had been made

If no complaints were made why are they "allegedly" investigating the matter and saying"it was not a pie but a bread roll"?.

5 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I addressed the situation a couple of times, most recently on post 26.

But where do you intend to progress your quest for justice, other than Gersnet?

You addressed nothing and are now following that up with pointless nonsense which if it's intended to be witty is falling well short of that description. . A sentence addresses this topic? That's it? It's the polis job?

Give us your breakdown on why no one should talk about this because that's the claim you made and what you're supposed to be addressing. It may very well be something the police should be involved in but that's irrelevant to claiming we shouldn't discuss it here.

And as for this drivel about quests and where they're going you need to put that to the entire community since despite your pearl of wisdom stating don't talk about it they're all talking about it. Across all platforms. Forums, podcasts and beyond. If no one talks about it why would even the police or any authority care? Because in that case in their view no would be caring.

Now i'm trying to help you here, you need to think before posting. If you want to make a statement think first can I rationally back this up if others disagree. If you don't you end up in this situation where you're on the fringe desperately trying to add something of on to it that makes little to no sense because the original statement made no sense.

It's clear to me and I expect to others that you're one of those people who just cannot admit they're wrong. Then even when proven wrong must still try to push it when it's a lost cause. Simply must get the last word even when it's a lost cause and that last word is meaningless.

1 hour ago, ian1964 said:

Aberdeen say they are "aware and investigating" claims that Rangers captain James Tavernier was struck by a pie at Pittodrie on Wednesday.

However, Police Scotland said later that the English full-back was hit by "part of a bread roll" thrown from the stands while taking a throw-in.

Tavernier carried on playing after the incident and the police confirmed that no complaints had been made.

Aberdeen hit back from 2-0 down to earn a 2-2 Scottish Premiership draw.

In April, Motherwell banned a supporter "indefinitely" for throwing an object at Tavernier.

Items including a lighter, pie and coin all landed close to the Ibrox captain during Rangers' 3-0 victory at Fir Park.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/50676011

A 'bread roll'? Wid that  be a rowie, then, ken.