In contrast to Scotland’s failure

Croatia Is a country with 1.5 million fewer people than Scotland. It is 6th in FIFA’s new ranking. Uruguay has 2.0 million fewer people than Scotland. It is 5th in FIFA’s ranking. 

In stark contrast, Scotland currently sits at 50th in the ranking, a monument to the small-minded, self-serving clowns who run football in this backwater of bigotry.

On 20/12/2019 at 01:10, Bill said:

Croatia Is a country with 1.5 million fewer people than Scotland. It is 6th in FIFA’s new ranking. Uruguay has 2.0 million fewer people than Scotland. It is 5th in FIFA’s ranking. 

In stark contrast, Scotland currently sits at 50th in the ranking, a monument to the small-minded, self-serving clowns who run football in this backwater of bigotry.

I actually have no idea what the SFA do??, they all get well paid and get their blazers but I honestly don't know what they do!!

On 21/12/2019 at 11:27, ian1964 said:

I actually have no idea what the SFA do??, they all get well paid and get their blazers but I honestly don't know what they do!!

Take away the play stations etc and make kids go outside to kick a ball. Croatia is considerably poorer than the UK and Uruguay even poorer. Their kids most likely aren't parked indoors playing with electronic devices day and night.

A workmate of mine is from Ghana and told me they couldn't believe how much UK parents keep their kids indoors.  

When I was a kid in the 80s, I was always out...playing football, climbing trees or getting into some kind of bother.  My wee boy does none of that.  I'd love to tell him to go to the local park but there'd be no one else there to play with.  

We live in odd times.  They want to lower the voting age and let kids tell us about their gender fluidity but the wee gits aren't allowed outside, on their own, until they're at High School.