Rangers v Stranraer: Press Conference

2 hours ago, Gaffer said:

I did say "if".  What I'll add is that if Patterson is better than Flanagan and Pollster I'll be absolutely delighted, but surprised.

Going by what I seen at Wreham game the right back position was weakened when Paterson went off injured and Flanagan moved over.

granted he might be the answer for the cup game given the opposition but not league games as I feel he would be targeted as a weakness.

9 hours ago, DMAA said:

Very bad news, but we couldn't have chosen a better run of fixtures for him to miss. That's not to be complacent but it's just a fact that January is the easiest month we'll have all season; no European games, 3/4 games at home and all against bottom half teams. It could be a big opportunity for Patterson if he impresses against Stranraer.

The only one I have any major concerns about is Hearts away. They're a dirty team. Second highest fouls conceded behind only the sheep and second highest yellow card count behind only Motherwell. And in their current desperate state of  being relegation threatened may be even dirtier than usual.

And yahoos aside one of only 2 who have taken any points from us. The other being the sheep who as mentioned are the dirtiest team in the league just ahead of Hearts. Given these stats I think it's pretty clear how likely that is to play out.