Separate Entity FC: Couple of Incidents v Killie

Kris Boyd has issued the following statement: 

“My brother took his own life because of his mental health issues. The pain and suffering of his suicide still haunts me and my family each and every day, so please don’t accuse me of belittling another man’s mental health issues like I couldn’t care less. Just to be perfectly clear, on Sky Sports on Wednesday other night I mentioned Leigh’s mental STRENGTH in coping with criticism. I wasn’t talking about his mental health. They’re two totally different things. So if anyone genuinely believes I’d have a go at Leigh Griffiths for problems he’s gone through then, I’m sorry, they are wrong.”

My opinion is that Griffiths is a despicable wee cretin and deserves all the criticism he gets.

Real men take responsibility for their actions.  Questionable people blame everyone else for their shortcomings. 

15 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

My opinion is that Griffiths is a despicable wee cretin and deserves all the criticism he gets.

Real men take responsibility for their actions.  Questionable people blame everyone else for their shortcomings. 

He's clearly what used to be called a wee shite. Anyone rushing to defend this cretin seriously needs to reconsider their own values.

Haven't seen all the highlights, but Ross County could have had 3 or 4 goals by the time Clancy gifted them the penalty. That said, their keeper denied the Scum a few good chances AND Clancy did not see a clear handball in the area by a Stags player. Can be seen in the highlights below. That shall not excuse him for his error at the penalty, as Johnson clearly made the most of it.  BTW, that stand-still picture below is scary stuff ...

Edited by der Berliner