Empty Seats and Waiting List

15 hours ago, Blue Moon said:

I never leave early to go to the pub but do leave early in midweek games because it makes a big difference to when we get home.  I have missed the last several games due to ill health and would be very upset, if as some advocate, I lost the right to renew my season ticket.  I hope that I am well enough to make the game on Saturday.  I've missed it like hell.

That's not what anyone's advocating. It was a suggestion similar to that of Borrusia Dortmund. If you miss more than 40% of games WITHOUT informing the club, then it could be offered to someone on the waiting list. Personally I don't find it objectionable? Nobody owns the seat and if your not using it there is 15k on the waiting list.

We are not talking about the odd few games here, it's almost half you would have to miss. Anyone missing almost half the games and leaving the seat empty should be giving it to a more committed support on the waiting list imo. It's only my opinion though which counts for nothing?

4 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

Nobody owns the seat and if your not using it there is 15k on the waiting list.

Is there really 15K on the waiting list? I saw a discussion on FF and there were suggestions that it's not real. There's many people who aren't interested anymore and others who have already got one. People who wanted one for the following season were generally able to get one, as long as they weren't wanting 3 or 4 together,

17 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

Is there really 15K on the waiting list? I saw a discussion on FF and there were suggestions that it's not real. There's many people who aren't interested anymore and others who have already got one. People who wanted one for the following season were generally able to get one, as long as they weren't wanting 3 or 4 together,

No idea BD? I thought it was 12k and then it was suddenly 15k (suggested?).

10 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

Yeah, I'm not sure either, but I get the feeling that it's a lot lower than the club suggest.

includes those asking for upgrades/seat moves maybe?

I'd say the real number on a waiting list is under 5K

1 hour ago, Bluedell said:

Fair point but I know people who want a season ticket but aren't on the waiting list because it's so long they view it as futile.

On 25/01/2020 at 00:08, forlanssister said:

Remind me the beginning of the week pretty sure I'll have an Adult and Juvenile together in GR5.

Just checked with my RSC and out of luck.  Let me know if your offer stands and I'll definitely take you up on it...

59 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Just checked with my RSC and out of luck.  Let me know if your offer stands and I'll definitely take you up on it...

Waiting to find out if some fishermen are going to sea or not be Thursday or even Friday before I know for sure.