Ryan Jack out for up to two weeks

2 hours ago, DMAA said:

It will be a straight swap with Arfield and Kamara will definitely retain his place alongside Davis. Edmundson would have been more suited to Tynecastle than Ross County at Ibrox.

The way Kamara capitulated so completely on Sunday suggests he needs a week or so to get his head on. He may play tomorrow but no way will he be ready. 

He had a bad game.  I don't think he 'capitulated'.

Ross County won't be nearly as in our faces as Hearts were, so it's an ideal fixture to get back up and running for the whole team, including Kamara.

2 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

He had a bad game.  I don't think he 'capitulated'.

Ross County won't be nearly as in our faces as Hearts were, so it's an ideal fixture to get back up and running for the whole team, including Kamara.

I think he did, gave up

A major concern for me is this is very similar to last season.  Beat the scum at the New Year, have the Winter break and then come back lacking guile, passion and anything resembling a title winning team.

Why has it happened again?

17 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

A major concern for me is this is very similar to last season.  Beat the scum at the New Year, have the Winter break and then come back lacking guile, passion and anything resembling a title winning team.

Why has it happened again?

That's a huge question and I suspect our title hopes lie in the answer. The similarity suggests more than just coincidence.

7 minutes ago, Bill said:

That's a huge question and I suspect our title hopes lie in the answer. The similarity suggests more than just coincidence.

The management team, particularly Gerrard, has been at pains to highlight the need to not mirror what happened last year.  One of his major explanations was the lack of game time before the Killie game due to the Cowdenbeath SC game being postponed.  This time around they had the friendly in Dubai, they had the Stranraer game but it hasn't helped.  So what is it ?  Clearly this team have the capabilities.  Is it mental ?  Is it because they haven't switched back on ?  Either  way it needs to be corrected and very, very quickly.

Just now, MacK1950 said:

IMO we have a good leader off the park in SG but on the park do not when Tav is out,again IMO McGregor should get armband as he is very vocal and does not seem to tolerate mistakes/weakness.

Personally don't think that makes a blind bit of difference because McGregor is giving them pelters with or without an armband.

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

It's as odd as it is frustrating.  Surely there's no better springboard than beating our title rivals.

There appears to be something missing.  

I said it at the time and I believe it now..... timing is everything.  The winter break was perfect for Celtic as they could go away, recharge batteries and forget that defeat.  For us, the opposite is true.  We won, on a high, playing well, looking sharp - go away and instead of recharging batteries almost rest on laurels..... despite the warnings from Gerrard about last year.

Also can't be forgotten that Hearts actually did well on the weekend, they played a high press which hadn't been expected.