Sky Sports interview with 4LadsHadADream RE: Club's progress under Kingco

Good stuff from @Stevie - 4lads Blog here in a lengthy interview with Charles Paterson.

King, Gerrard, club progress and more all covered...

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11788/11950598/rangers-reviewed-after-five-years-under-dave-king-progress-but-still-no-silverware

There will be another part, including a video next week... :)

• Frankie changed the title to Sky Sports interview with 4LadsHadADream RE: Club's progress under Kingco
1 hour ago, der Berliner said:

On a similar note:

Stand up and be counted, if you can’t then get out of our club

https://fourladshadadream.blog/2020/03/05/stand-up-and-be-counted-if-you-cant-then-get-out-of-our-club/

It’s a fairly balanced piece by 4lads but there’s no escaping the management team have made mistakes in recent weeks & have shown favouritism to certain players which has cost us.

And I’m not sure how Barasic was to blame for Hamilton’s goal the other night !! Goldson 100% as far as I was concerned 

Methinks it is more the notion that Barasic "seemingly" sheds his blame and pointing at Goldson that causes some anger.

Of course, Barasic never intended to hit that clearance off Davis, in essence, it was a nice line of misshaps and errors that led to their goal. Ill-luck that we did not receive on the other end.

1 hour ago, RANGERRAB said:

It’s a fairly balanced piece by 4lads but there’s no escaping the management team have made mistakes in recent weeks & have shown favouritism to certain players which has cost us.

And I’m not sure how Barasic was to blame for Hamilton’s goal the other night !! Goldson 100% as far as I was concerned 

48 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Methinks it is more the notion that Barasic "seemingly" sheds his blame and pointing at Goldson that causes some anger.

Of course, Barasic never intended to hit that clearance off Davis, in essence, it was a nice line of misshaps and errors that led to their goal. Ill-luck that we did not receive on the other end.

Barisic wasn’t blamed at all - the blog states that 

His reaction is the talking point 

17 minutes ago, Stevie - 4lads Blog said:

Barisic wasn’t blamed at all - the blog states that 

His reaction is the talking point 

I think it says MacGregor blamed Barasic. For me the goal was 100% Goldson to blame. He had the best opportunity to clear & didn’t.

However for me the bigger problem on the night was our failure to score at home against the team at the bottom of the league. Totally unacceptable.

Edited by RANGERRAB