Pre-Season Training, Friendlies & CL qualifier

When does the team report back for pre-season training? It cant be far off as the league starts 4 weeks tomorrow. IIRC we are going to Germany for 3 games then play Ajax and Chelsea at Ibrox in that time. Then the CL qualifying games cant be far off aswell.

But with everything just round the corner we must get 2 new first team players in to settle. I dont like the delaying of things at the moment as players have the incentive of CL football if we get them before the qualifiers, but should the diasterous thing happen of not making it through the qualifiers then none of our targets will want to come this summer.

We have good numbers at the back but nothing steady for a long term partnership as Weir and Ugo are a combined age of 71 and Webster is still only on loan so Cuellar would be a huge boost.

When does the team report back for pre-season training? It cant be far off as the league starts 4 weeks tomorrow. IIRC we are going to Germany for 3 games then play Ajax and Chelsea at Ibrox in that time. Then the CL qualifying games cant be far off aswell.

But with everything just round the corner we must get 2 new first team players in to settle. I dont like the delaying of things at the moment as players have the incentive of CL football if we get them before the qualifiers, but should the diasterous thing happen of not making it through the qualifiers then none of our targets will want to come this summer.

We have good numbers at the back but nothing steady for a long term partnership as Weir and Ugo are a combined age of 71 and Webster is still only on loan so Cuellar would be a huge boost.

Pre-season training resumed on wed 4th, i think,yes then they go to Germany

and then face Ajax & Chelsea @ Ibrox, CLQ first leg @ Ibrox Tuesday 31st

Pre-season training resumed on wed 4th, i think,yes then they go to Germany

and then face Ajax & Chelsea @ Ibrox, CLQ first leg @ Ibrox Tuesday 31st

Holy shit, i never knew they were back already.

So Sionko, Buffel and Sebo are all training. Im pretty pleased they are stil there, i think they all deserve another chance but in Sebo's case he deserves his first chance :) . We are short on the right so its best keeping Sionko there until we get a replacement.

Holy shit, i never knew they were back already.

So Sionko, Buffel and Sebo are all training. Im pretty pleased they are stil there, i think they all deserve another chance but in Sebo's case he deserves his first chance :) . We are short on the right so its best keeping Sionko there until we get a replacement.

WS could play Sebo on the right :confused:

Sionko is gash! He doesn't deserve another chance in the Rangers 1st team.

Same goes for Sebo IMO. Buffel's got to be one of the most frustrating players. Can be brilliant but doesn't half know how to shirk a 50/50

Nope, I cant see where I mentioned that. I said maybe keep Sionko for the right until we get a replacement :)

Gribz, i never said you did mate, it was me just being daft :cheers:

Same goes for Sebo IMO. Buffel's got to be one of the most frustrating players. Can be brilliant but doesn't half know how to shirk a 50/50

Your right Sebo doesnt deserve ANOTHER chance, he deserves a first chance :)