Lyon v Rangers At The Louden

1 hour ago, MacK1950 said:

Obviously not,with the Louden being basically a Rangers pub they are trying to limit the crowd to capacity hence the charge,but with a drink included.

If they did not do this they risk being overwhelmed.

Yeah, I don't think what they are doing is unreasonable. Happy to pay my fiver to know I'll get in, that everyone's temperature is checked and get my drink once we're in.

Did anyone attend this? How did it go? 

I hope most were sensible about the distancing rules, I have my doubts as to when alcohol is added, distancing will evaporate with the sobriety. 

I was in a pub down in England last weekend watching some footy and it was very quiet and sedate (as well as being mid-afternoon) so it wasnt much of a guide. 

1 hour ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Did anyone attend this? How did it go? 

I hope most were sensible about the distancing rules, I have my doubts as to when alcohol is added, distancing will evaporate with the sobriety. 

I was in a pub down in England last weekend watching some footy and it was very quiet and sedate (as well as being mid-afternoon) so it wasnt much of a guide. 

It was very well organised. Lead names and phone numbers were recorded and temperatures checked contactlessly before entering.

The lounge was open but only no standing allowed, or else the beer garden where there were a lot of standing tables (if you know what I mean) sensibly distanced. Numbers were restricted and there weren't any distancing problems. I felt that they could have had a few more in without too many issues.

The one area where distancing fell down at times was in the gents, but there's not much that can be done about that.

43 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

It was very well organised. Lead names and phone numbers were recorded and temperatures checked contactlessly before entering.

The lounge was open but only no standing allowed, or else the beer garden where there were a lot of standing tables (if you know what I mean) sensibly distanced. Numbers were restricted and there weren't any distancing problems. I felt that they could have had a few more in without too many issues.

The one area where distancing fell down at times was in the gents, but there's not much that can be done about that.

Sounds like you were visiting a Dominatrix in the west end?

Before you ask, I refrain as I do not possess the necessary discipline.

4 hours ago, Bluedell said:

Cheers BD, good to hear that even on a match day it can work if the organisers do a good job and the punters are respectful of the rules. Sounds like The Louden did a good job. 

Just in case, the game vs Nice starts at 5.15 BT, i.e. in 25odd mins

Squad ... familiar pattern

RANGERS: McGregor, Tavernier, Goldson, Jack, Barisic, Edmundson, Defoe, Aribo, Hagi, Kamara, Kent.

SUBS: Firth, Bassey, Davis, Murphy, Patterson, Morelos, Jones, Stewart, Docherty, McCrorie, Mayo, Barjonas, Arfield, Middleton.

McGregor

Tavernier - Goldson - Edmundson - Barasic

Jack - Kamara

Aribo - Hagi - Kent

Defoe

Edited by der Berliner

1 minute ago, der Berliner said:

Just in case, the game vs Nice starts at 5.15 BT, i.e. in 25odd mins

Squad ... familiar pattern

RANGERS: McGregor, Tavernier, Goldson, Jack, Barisic, Edmundson, Defoe, Aribo, Hagi, Kamara, Kent.

SUBS: Firth, Bassey, Davis, Murphy, Patterson, Morelos, Jones, Stewart, Docherty, McCrorie, Mayo, Barjonas, Arfield, Middleton.

McGregor

Tavernier - Goldson - Edmundson - Barasic

Jack - Kamara

Aribo - Hagi - Kent

Defoe

Mon the gers