I think its safe to say the back 5 of McGregor, Hutton, Weir, Cuellar and Smith is a cert as long as Cuellar starts well, if not Webster or Big Ugo will come in.

After that its anyones guess.

I think its safe to say the back 5 of McGregor, Hutton, Weir, Cuellar and Smith is a cert as long as Cuellar starts well, if not Webster or Big Ugo will come in.

After that its anyones guess.

I'm hoping Webster gets a try out cause I think WS is wanting him to be Weir long term replacement.

______________McGregor_____________

Hutton______Weir____Cuellar______Smith

Novo_____Ferguson___Hemdani___McCulloch

_________Darcheville____Sebo__________

:admin:

Do you mean this is the team you'd like or the team you think will be picked.

Because seriously Boyd is going to play more often than not. He's not going to be guaranteed to play every game that he's fit for like Fergie, Weir or McGregor, but he'll play the vast majority of games.

If that was to be our first XI (with Boyd if for Sebo), then certainly we must get a right md in. Unless burke can regain the form of the season before last. Even so, a decent right sided mid is needed. Will it be McCulloch, Adam or Beasley on the left? I'm unsure, again it probably depends on opposition/formation/tactics. But at least there are options.

These first XI's might all be useless anyway as WS may stick with the 4-2-3-1 formation.

:admin:

Do you mean this is the team you'd like or the team you think will be picked.

Because seriously Boyd is going to play more often than not. He's not going to be guaranteed to play every game that he's fit for like Fergie, Weir or McGregor, but he'll play the vast majority of games.

Its the team id like, i know that Boyd is going to play. I think everyone knows I dont rate Boyd and would give Sebo a chance ahead of him.

Like others have said, the back 5 is sorted. You can also probably say that Boyd, Fergie and Hemdani are definitely going to play. So that leaves 3 positions up for grabs and that's the big unknown just now.

TBH I don't know enough about any of our signings really to say where they will play or where they can play, not even what side they prefer. I think our squad is a lot stronger than last season which is the main thing, but its going to be really interesting to see who plays and who is left out.

There's also probably 3 or 4 players who will have to make the most of pre-season if they want to be involved I think. Sebo, Burke & Buffel come to mind with guys like Burke also needing to pull their finger out.

Definitely encouraging to have a larger squad at last.

I think everyone knows I dont rate Boyd and would give Sebo a chance ahead of him.

You cannot be serious. What exactly has Sebo done to justify this confidence in him? He is a waste of space and the sooner he is moved on the better imo

You cannot be serious. What exactly has Sebo done to justify this confidence in him? He is a waste of space and the sooner he is moved on the better imo

If it wasn't for the fact that we would need to recoup his 1.8mil fee to save face and balance the books I think he would already be away. Look at Svensson. If Sebo had been bought for <500k I think we would have a better chance of finding a buyer to recoup his fee, for example his old club A.Vienna.

Right John McEnroe calm down. :fish: