pre season friendlies

The Hannover game is definitely on Setanta.

It's a shame that the Ajax and Chelsea games aren't. I was going to go to one of them but haven't time to go to both so the two game ticket scuppered that.

I didn't realise that Celtic's last two games were on and on hindsight it could have been fun to watch them get stuffed by Young Boys (I can see some crude jokes being made of that).

For English football fans (what's wrong with you? ;)) there is some Reading and Bolton games coming up in Korea on Setanta.

St Patrick play Spurs live tonight. Then there's Everton, Middlesburgh, Liverpool and Blackburn games.

PS Setanta is now reduced to 9.99 per month with no yearly tie in and will have 60 SPL games as well as 46 EPL games.

I'm not they're biggest fan despite being an ever present subscriber but a tenner a month seems pretty reasonable - and they even broadcast in widescreen now! ;)

So there's no excuse to have Sky Sports, who don't pay a penny to the SPL, instead of Setanta.

It may be down to Rangers not allowing them to show it to try and get a sell out crowd...

Or they could be asking too much money...

There's many speculative reasons why they are not showing the games, but without knowing the true one, we can't really just blame Setanta.

The good thing is that with people paying 10 quid a month and able to quit any time, Setanta have to keep us interested, especially in the close season.

I haven't watched it for about a month but I paid yearly last time. I'm very disappointed with Rangers TV which could have given news on signings and perhaps video footage of those we have signed. But instead there was repeats of last seasons games including reserve games etc. Really boring.

They are really missing a trick or two.

They really not showinh our Ajax and Chelsea games?

Bit of a shock as they seem to be showing English sides' and Celtic's less interesting friendlies. :(

Rangers wont allow the Ajax and Chelsea game to be shown. To get as many tickets sold as possible