• Hagi
    • Morelos
    • Arfield
    • Itten
    • Roofe
    • Helander
    • Davis

1 hour ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Easy one this week, Barasic for me as well. I’m assuming the vote for Jack was someone’s finger slipped and hit the wrong button! Honourable mentions for McLaughlin with a couple of good saves, and Kent was good in parts and chipped in with another good goal.

I was tempted to vote for Jack or Kamara and it wouldn’t have been a slip of the finger if I had. For some reason you’ve made it clear time and again you don’t like Jack but why make a point of bad mouthing him instead of just praising someone else?

1 hour ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Easy one this week, Barasic for me as well. I’m assuming the vote for Jack was someone’s finger slipped and hit the wrong button! Honourable mentions for McLaughlin with a couple of good saves, and Kent was good in parts and chipped in with another good goal.

Ok I was that soldier! I know scoring and having an assist normally gives you MoM but I couldn't take my eyes off Jack - everything we did went through him and his number of touches was amazing. Always passing forward too- he even was about to poke a great through ball at one point but the ref got in the way.

1 hour ago, alexscottislegend said:

Ok I was that soldier! I know scoring and having an assist normally gives you MoM but I couldn't take my eyes off Jack - everything we did went through him and his number of touches was amazing. Always passing forward too- he even was about to poke a great through ball at one point but the ref got in the way.

Wow, sounds amazing, wish I’d seen that game!

Amazing how we see it differently. I genuinely didn’t notice him bar a few square passes between him, Kamara, and the defence deep in our own half. 

1 hour ago, Bill said:

I was tempted to vote for Jack or Kamara and it wouldn’t have been a slip of the finger if I had. For some reason you’ve made it clear time and again you don’t like Jack but why make a point of bad mouthing him instead of just praising someone else?

Was just a bit of light hearted ribbing Bill. Don’t know where you get the impression I don’t like Jack from. On the contrary I get frustrated with his performances because I think there IS a player in there but he too often takes the easy option and doesn’t back himself to either shoot or play the difficult forward pass. A bit like Barry Ferguson in his final year or so that earned him the nickname on my bus of “square baw Barry”.

Im much happier with Jack in the side than not, but I believe he has a lot more within him to add to his performances than we mostly get from him, and I believe he could be so much better than we are seeing.

29 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Was just a bit of light hearted ribbing Bill. Don’t know where you get the impression I don’t like Jack from. On the contrary I get frustrated with his performances because I think there IS a player in there but he too often takes the easy option and doesn’t back himself to either shoot or play the difficult forward pass. A bit like Barry Ferguson in his final year or so that earned him the nickname on my bus of “square baw Barry”.

Im much happier with Jack in the side than not, but I believe he has a lot more within him to add to his performances than we mostly get from him, and I believe he could be so much better than we are seeing.

spacer.png