Premier League 2020/21

16 hours ago, Scott7 said:

@Gribz spake and lo, it came to pass.

There’s always a first time.

Its bizarre where Man Utds form has came from, its almost been stumbled on. I think it started from West Ham away when they were getting battered and then they got that goal where the ball was practically in Dagenham before coming back into play.

I still dont see where their long term plan came from with OGS. At the other clubs you see a project. It may bite them with Mo Po now away to PSG and Allegri possibly lined up to replace Frank at Chelsea if they dont improve.

The only thing wrong with the Premier at the moment is empty stadiums, but the results and games have been much more entertaining. Ive also been following the NFL and the scores there this season have been massively higher than average also.

City are beginning to click now though but I have to say Leicester are probably the most entertaining side to watch at the moment.

4 hours ago, Gribz said:

Its bizarre where Man Utds form has came from, its almost been stumbled on. I think it started from West Ham away when they were getting battered and then they got that goal where the ball was practically in Dagenham before coming back into play.

I still dont see where their long term plan came from with OGS. At the other clubs you see a project. It may bite them with Mo Po now away to PSG and Allegri possibly lined up to replace Frank at Chelsea if they dont improve.

The only thing wrong with the Premier at the moment is empty stadiums, but the results and games have been much more entertaining. Ive also been following the NFL and the scores there this season have been massively higher than average also.

City are beginning to click now though but I have to say Leicester are probably the most entertaining side to watch at the moment.

Personally I think all these games being played in empty stadiums is a great leveller and up here I think we have done well in empty stadiums as opposed to 50,000 sitting all quiet when we are struggling against packed defences. 

The Morn:

Blades 1-0 Newcastle

Burnley 0-3 United

Wolves 2-2 Everton

The day efter:

City 3-1 Brighton

Villa 1-3 ‘Spurs 

Arsenal 2-1 Palace

Fulham v Chelsea is Friday. I need time to think which set of west London fauntleroys will win. Chelsea most likely.

Fixture Changes:

Villa v ‘Spurs postponed and Tottenham to play at Fulham on Wednesday. 1-3.

Fulham v Chelsea postponed to Saturday.

Edited by Scott7