Falkirk v Rangers

0-1 after 22 seconds - Lee McCulloch..

Found a link and watched the last 5/10 mins of first half. Falkirk had a lot of posession, denied stone wall pen when Papac tripped a guy in teh box afetr good pass from Latapy.

Thomson was subed off after 30 mins for Adam, collided with a Falkirk player. Anyone shed any light on the injury?

Thomson had dizziness due to an ear infection.

As for the game, sounds like we're still badly lacking a creative player in the middle of the park and yet again Fergie hasn't stepped up to be that missing link.

I know its just a pre-season game, but while WS has improved our squad, we're still lacking that special player who can turn a game, beat a man and make chances for our forwards.

Thomson had dizziness due to an ear infection.

As for the game, sounds like we're still badly lacking a creative player in the middle of the park and yet again Fergie hasn't stepped up to be that missing link.

I know its just a pre-season game, but while WS has improved our squad, we're still lacking that special player who can turn a game, beat a man and make chances for our forwards.

Yeah Thomson out for few days until he takes anti-biotics for the ear infection and its nothing serious.

Agreed about the game, I know its pre-season but I hope this isnt the sign of things to come. I just dont see this 4-2-3-1 working away from home in tight little grounds like Falkirk.