Ajax & Chelsea games

However, the signing of an attacking midfield player is a must - it would help Fergie (remember his link up play with RDB) as well as the forwards and the team in general.

Cammy F

What do you think then Cammy? Hemdani on the bench and Ferguson to play the holding midfielder with Buffel coming in? IMO we HAVE to keep 2 upfront.

McCulloch was a signing i said i wanted for ages and I think he will be one of our best players.

What do you think then Cammy? Hemdani on the bench and Ferguson to play the holding midfielder with Buffel coming in? IMO we HAVE to keep 2 upfront.

McCulloch was a signing i said i wanted for ages and I think he will be one of our best players.

No, I think WS will resort to a rigid 4-4-2 - this will mean Fergie, Thomson and Hendami fighting it out for the middle 2 slots (all three will play away European games and OF etc) with McCulloch, Adam, Beasley and Burke fighting it out for the wide positions.

JCD will play 'off' Boyd, dropping deap to link up with the midfield.

I would like to see Buffel given a run in the team as he is probably the most skilful player we have at Ibrox at the moment.

Cammy F

Good workout for the guys, gives them some more experience on european football. A though we played very well in the first half but once some changes were made we never realy got going.

Had a chance 10secs in and then never seen the ball for 10minutes becauise Ajax just kept a hold of it and passed it about. Once we got the ball though we created a fair few chances. Ajax gave us a lesson on how to play football, i dont know how many times some one would try a pass that was hardly even on, unlike Ajax they would pass back to there centre back and start again.

Anyway loads of encouraging signs, BRING ON THE CHELSEA !