Separate Entity FC Statement

5 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

I think we will see some real trouble in the East end of Glasgow before the month is out.

We didn't know it would be this season but we always knew when it came the meltdown would be of catastrophic proportions. I can see suicides, the lot. The madness and delusion infecting that lot is way out of hand.

4 minutes ago, Bill said:

I see their board is still firmly backing Neil Lennon.

Quite incredible. 

I thought it was justified before but the last two results spell doom for them.

How bad will it get, for them, between now and the 2nd of January?

They are clearly holding off till they win the cup final v hearts and seal, in their deluded and cheating mind, another treble and hope that is the catalyst for an upturn in fortune. Expect their favourite Whistler, Clancy the cheat, to be ref and Hearts to be denied everything they are due in the pursuit of another trophy to paper over the cracks.

I can only believe Lawwell thinks they will improve and we will bottle it and collapse after new year, as we have done the past 2 years. I think his arrogance will be his undoing.

Rarely in the history of football does a lost dressing room become found in the same season without managerial change.