[FT] Rangers 5 (Kent 6; Helander 28; Aribo 37; Jack 66; Goldson 81) - 0 Ross County

Helander starts so I'm very happy. Happy that Hagi keeps his place too and a welcome return to the bench for Jack and Roofe. If I was being greedy I would have liked to see Itten start too but hopefully he gets more time than usual off the bench, it should be acknowledged that he bailed us out at Fir Park.

Edited by DMAA

• Frankie changed the title to [Pre-match] Rangers v Ross County
2 hours ago, 26th of foot said:

One appeal, NO walking football today.

This. If I was SG I would say to all players to go out and win the game by half time. If we are not in that position, you're not meeting the required standards and you will be hooked. We need a better tempo to the way we start games IMO

Wouldn't have surprised me to see Itten in place of Kent but hopefully the wee man can make the most of the extra space Ibrox provides.

Great to see Jack and Roofe back so hopefully we get a chance to use them in a positive fashion from a comfortable position later in the game.