Sectarian singing again, SPL have noted it

To show how much work we still have to do, would anyone like to guess at the % of us who actually sing the correct words to our club anthem Follow Follow? I would suggest that at away games, less the 10% - at Ibrox, maybe 30%.

It is time to reclaim OUR songs and sing the original lyrics. Never mind fooking this one, or that one - we are Rangers and where did all this 'hate' come from?

It is worth reiterating that over the course of 2 years, the NI fans managed to drop all the political and 'sectarian' songs and actually improved the atmosphere at games (ditto Linfield). Surely we can take lessons from them?

Cammy F

Guest burnbankblue

This behaviour has gone on for years and years, its time everybody learned it will take years to eventually remove the sectarian element from the old firm.

very well in saying it will take years

YEARS IS WHAT WE DON'T HAVE

As Cammy has already mentioned this type of problem was eradicated from Windsor Park in relatively short period of time.

I can still remember being at the NI v Norway game when Neil Lennon was booed almost constanly just after he had signed for Celtic.

Perhaps a meeting with the NI Supporters Assocaition could help give some ideas ?

It's maybe time to ban away fans,as i posted on here last season,it's a shame on the true fans but i don't see any other option as it's the only way we can guarantee it stops before we are deducted points,we know it doesn't happen at Ibrox.

Simple way to start things:

Recall all tickets for the next away game - no compensation for people who have already paid for them, no matter how harsh that sounds

Hopefully then at the next game there will be a few pissed off people who were out of pocket for no reason who may wish to police some of the knuckle draggers who just don't get it

If that doesn't work, then recall the tickets for the next TWO away games - the message HAS to get through