What team does everyone fancy then?

Read a comment online saying we should start the team that finished strongly v ICT and I agree. Only problem with this is Hutton's suspension, and as WS wont pick Lowing I think Broadfoot shoudl come in over IM.

Assuming Boyd and Darche can't shake off their knocks, plus the other guys deserve it. I think Novo had played himself into contention and his and Beasleys pace can be utilised on the break. They have to come out and attack us so we should see lots of fast counter attacks from us. Also think Big Lee up front will be a useful out to hold up the ball and bring in other players as he did for the first two saturday.

Line up for the 2nd tie:

McGregor

Broadfoot Weir Cuellar Papac

Thomson Hemdani

Novo Fergie Beasley

McCulloch

If JCD isn't fit then I'd go with the team you posted. However, if he is fit, he'd get the nob to play lone striker ahead of McCulloch simply due to his pace. I would then replace DMB with McCulloch.

Cammy F

If JCD isn't fit then I'd go with the team you posted. However, if he is fit, he'd get the nob to play lone striker ahead of McCulloch simply due to his pace. I would then replace DMB with McCulloch.

Cammy F

Can see the advantages of doing that, but feel Beasley and Novo can provide the pace with Lee providing a physical presence and a decent out if the defence is under the cosh.

That team is fine by me, S_A.

I'd maybe consider playing Ian Murray before Broadfoot but Murray seems well out of the picture under Smith.

Yep, Murray could be the other option. Just went with Broadfoot as many feel Murray has had his chance to impress there, whereas Kirk has not really yet.

All true but Murray's experience may prove telling.

However, KB has done pretty well so far so I'd have no problem giving him his chance. After all, he needs to get that experience somehow - better now than away to Barca in the group stages... ;)

All true but Murray's experience may prove telling.

However, KB has done pretty well so far so I'd have no problem giving him his chance. After all, he needs to get that experience somehow - better now than away to Barca in the group stages... ;)

:D

That your prediction then mate? I'd take Barca in our group as frankly we'd struggle against any of the top seeds so why not the glamour clash?

Tbh I wouldn't be to fussed either way between the players. They will just be filling in and I think both will have enough to cope with Zeta. Walter tends to prefer the experienced option as you say.