Official site pics - Gers in Montenegro

Don't take this the wrong way as I'm a fan of Allan, decent no.1 imo. But why are the official site pics an homage to AM? :D

lol! maybe one of the Gers media girls has a thing for him! met the girls when I was over and germany, and if its that "emma dodds" girl who writes the odd story for the site then he is a lucky bastard!

She's HOT :cheers: :thup:

lol! maybe one of the Gers media girls has a thing for him! met the girls when I was over and germany, and if its that "emma dodds" girl who writes the odd story for the site then he is a lucky bastard!

She's HOT :cheers: :thup:

You take any photos of them mate? :devil:

Did you pass on my no. 2?

You take any photos of them mate? :devil:

Did you pass on my no. 2?

If I did, do you think I'd share them?! :flipa: lol

going back to original post, that would be the best team to go for - especially as novo and beasley are very good at tracking back (almost making a midfield 5 if we need it) and from what I saw on sat (2 assists and his presence causing mistakes in the ICT defence for the 3rd goal) McCulloch will do well in the lone striker role.

I was not impressed when we were linked with him (LM) - especially for the money but he has more than changed my mind and if he keeps going like this will very soon become a fans fav :thup:

If I did, do you think I'd share them?! :flipa: lol

going back to original post, that would be the best team to go for - especially as novo and beasley are very good at tracking back (almost making a midfield 5 if we need it) and from what I saw on sat (2 assists and his presence causing mistakes in the ICT defence for the 3rd goal) McCulloch will do well in the lone striker role.

I was not impressed when we were linked with him (LM) - especially for the money but he has more than changed my mind and if he keeps going like this will very soon become a fans fav :thup:

Should've asked me, i'd have told you he'd be a good signing :flipa: .

On the official site, Walter has said Broadfoot will come in.

Also read a line that suggests Novo may not start;

Boss weighs up striking options

And even if you go for somebody else you know that if you bring him on you will still get the same level of commitment frm him. But he's great like that and we're delighted we've got that option.

Could be a "front 3" of McCulloch, Darche and Beasley then?

If Boyd doesn't start then you would have to think Novo has every right to be pissed off, although Darche is no doubt the preferred option at the club.

Glad you used quote marks around your front 3 there SA - no way will Smith go with a front 3 - but I would be in favour of flooding the midfield with 5 players for this game.

A sidenote about Novo - the wee man has had a very good start to the season (his goal against Chelsea gave him confidence and his strike against Caley was a peach too), as Gribz says, he could have a very good season ahead of him - question though, should we be offering the wee man a new contract now or should we be waiting, knowing that it is his last season. Personally I think he is a great squad player to have because he is versatile, determined, energetic, pacy and wants to play for the club - I think we should be getting him another contract now before other clubs come sniffing in January.

If Boyd doesn't start then you would have to think Novo has every right to be pissed off, although Darche is no doubt the preferred option at the club.

Glad you used quote marks around your front 3 there SA - no way will Smith go with a front 3 - but I would be in favour of flooding the midfield with 5 players for this game.

A sidenote about Novo - the wee man has had a very good start to the season (his goal against Chelsea gave him confidence and his strike against Caley was a peach too), as Gribz says, he could have a very good season ahead of him - question though, should we be offering the wee man a new contract now or should we be waiting, knowing that it is his last season. Personally I think he is a great squad player to have because he is versatile, determined, energetic, pacy and wants to play for the club - I think we should be getting him another contract now before other clubs come sniffing in January.

Aye I meant Lee and DMB supporting from the flanks to almost make a 3 in attack and as you say dropping back to make a midfield 5 when we don't have possession.

Good call to get Novo signed up. Well worth what I am sure is a reasonable wage for the contribution he can and will make throughout the season.

I think Novo deserves an extension, his workrate and application to the job can only be a good example for the rest of the players, especially the younger ones.

I still have doubts over his usefulness across a full 90 minutes though, so it might depend how happy he is to be a backup player as I think he will struggle to start depending on how things pan out for a few other players and any other players we sign.