Team Tonight - Boyd makes the bench, JCD starts

McGregor, Broadfoot, Weir, Cuellar and Papac; Hemdani, Thomson, Ferguson, McCulloch, Beasley and Darcheville.

I posted earlier on in the Zeta 2nd leg thread that Novo may not start due to a comment made by Walter and also Broadfoot was a certain starter. There weren't too many other uncertainties about who would play tonight.

Feel very sorry for Novo, coming off the bench a few times and playing well, scoring or getting assists. Very harsh on the wee man. Would have had him in on the right, Lee up top, Darche benched.

Oh well, c'mon the Rangers.

From what I am hearing, Novo isn't 100% fit that is why he has started the season on the bench - he is a great player to have coming off the bench to make an impact when required.

Can't say that I am surprised with the team line-up, just about what most of us would have expected.

Cammy F

I think Walter has got it right tonight. Has the 3 in midfield which we need as many times last week Zeta were just flying past our 2 midfielders.

Also plenty of pace up front which we can use on the counter attack to get the 1 goal that will see us through

I like that formation as we flood the midfield with 5 when we dont have the ball (McCulloch & Beasley will track back) and then we have a bit of pace to hit on the break too with Beasley and Darche.

I think it is a strong line up and it should see us finish the job

I like that formation as we flood the midfield with 5 when we dont have the ball (McCulloch & Beasley will track back) and then we have a bit of pace to hit on the break too with Beasley and Darche.

I think it is a strong line up and it should see us finish the job

I agree. I hope Broadfoot is playing tonight and has a solid game. It woud be a great boost for his confidence and give us even more options for that right hand side.