Jumping the gun a bit maybe but thought peopel may be interested in this. Been meaning to post something similar myself but its easier to steal what someone else has already written:devil: :o :

IF we get by Red Star heres what were looking for to squeeze into pot 3.

2 of the following must go out, the ones in bold are still to qualify and are placed higher than us...

FC BATE Borisov v FC Steaua Bucuresti

Tampere United v Rosenborg BK

FC Spartak Moskva v Celtic FC

Werder Bremen v NK Dinamo Zagreb

FC Salzburg v FC Shakhtar Donetsk

AFC Ajax v M� K �½ilina or SK Slavia Praha

Valencia CF v IF Elfsborg

FK Sarajevo v FC Dynamo Kyiv

Fenerbah�§e SK v RSC Anderlecht

Toulouse FC v Liverpool FC

SL Benfica v FC K�¸benhavn

S.S. Lazio v FC Dinamo Bucuresti

AC Sparta Praha v Arsenal FC

FC ZÃ?¼rich v Beşiktaş JK

Sevilla FC v AEK Athens FC

and for the record the full list is: (* means already in group stage, so basically we be looking for 2 of teams above us to go out so we move into pot 3)

POT 1:

133.808 * AC Milan

119.374 * FC Barcelona

112.618 Liverpool

107.808 * Internazionale

104.618 Arsenal

104.374 * Real Madrid

99.618 * Chelsea

99.618 * Manchester United

POT 2:

99.374 Valencia

95.706 * Olympique Lyon

89.107 * FC Porto

87.374 Sevilla

81.995 * PSV Eindhoven

78.808 * AS Roma

67.107 Benfica

65.995 Ajax

POT 3:

63.640 Werder Bremen

62.064 Celtic

60.640 * Schalke 04

58.640 * VfB Stuttgart

55.255 Steaua Bucuresti

53.920 * CSKA Moscow

52.107 * Sporting CP Lisbon

51.808 Lazio

POT 4:

51.706 * Marseille

47.064 Rangers

44.726 Shakhtar Donetsk

43.791 Besiktas

42.415 * Olympiakos

41.594 Anderlecht

38.726 Dinamo Kiev

31.509 Rosenborg

The Tims going out is good for us for all the usual reasons but also because we would only need one other seed to fall to sneak into pot 3.

It's not certain Celtic will go out, although it is a definite posibility, I suppose the same could be said for us, although we have the easier tie. But where else does a seed look like they might go out? Benfica maybe? :(

Jumping the gun a bit maybe but thought peopel may be interested in this. Been meaning to post something similar myself but its easier to steal what someone else has already written:devil: :o :

The Tims going out is good for us for all the usual reasons but also because we would only need one other seed to fall to sneak into pot 3.

It's not certain Celtic will go out, although it is a definite posibility, I suppose the same could be said for us, although we have the easier tie. But where else does a seed look like they might go out? Benfica maybe? :(

Benfica would be the one for me but Sevilla don't have an easy game either, though you would still have to expect them to go through.

The rest look like they should have more than enough to see off their opponents.

Guest davierfc

it would have to be obviously the great unwashed and i think Seville could also drop out with a difficult away tie in Athens not an easy place to play football very intimidating and maybe lazio as well who knows

There is a couple there that might struggle, gives us a legitimate reason to want ceptic to get pumped.

Ajax - Slavia Prague and Benfica-Copenhagen could be possibilities as well, i will be happy just to get to the group stages but it could meke a big difference to our chances if we can make pot 3.

I would also add that we have an extremely tough tie, and one that we need to be well up for. Another performance like that against Zeta Jones will see us go out.

And another performance like they had in Tallin and we'll walk it. :thup:

Guest SerbianLoyal

No offence, but I can't understand why the Rangers or their fans should apprehend of the "mighty red star"... All the things are on the Gers side... :)