i will be absolutely gutted if we sell him, especially if he goes for the coppers being offered. This guy is a quality player, the kind we have been crying out for for countless seasons and after so many duds clambouring round Ibrox you would have thought we would be looking to hold on to such a player.

Not so. It shows a real lack of ambition by the club when we let one of our best players leave. Its a step backwards from where we want to be and it flies in the face of what we are trying to achieve. I just hope it doesnt come back to haunt us.

AFAIK there's been no offer or even interest in him. The Derby thing was mentioned on FF a few days before one of the papers seemed to pick up on it, so I'm not convinced there's really anything to it. As for today, he had a knock I think but should be available for the CL.

I know there's been rumours about him possibly going if an offer came in since PLG left, but they've never really become a major story yet.

I'd be surprised if they even cotemplate selling him,different if he had an attitude problem or didn't want to play here,but IMO he loves being here and is a vital part of our team/squad so i think it's a non starter

I thought it was harsh he was dropped but to not even have him on the bench is saying something unless its due to this rule where we must have a certain amount of young players.

But I really hope he isnt going anyway, Ferguson and Thomson have started the season well but they will have off days aswell so Hemdani will step in again.