Official: Juninho Bacuna signs from Huddersfield

I think Bacuna will be playing in one of the midfield positions, so he'll be competing with Kamara, Arfield, Lundstram, Aribo. Maybe Hagi as well, because he's been playing deeper, but maybe this just frees Hagi to play further forward--like Aribo; where they should be playing. 

We've got a good complement of midfielders, but we've struggled with absentees in the deeper players (Jack, Arfield, Kamara' suspension, Lundstram's poor start etc.) and so Aribo and Hagi have played deeper, when I think they're better further forward. 

I do hope this means Kamara is on his way. I'm getting quite worried about the fact that we're not selling anyone. 

7 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

doesn't seem unreasonable so maybe. 

You said the same when we signed McCann, a youngster that went going into the B-team who doesn't even play the same position! That's not a reasonable conclusion. 

And again, Bacuna plays deeper, so different position. 

We've just signed Alegria; a striker that's going into the B-team - does that mean Hagi is on his way?

I think Hagi is a step behind Kamara and Aribo in their development, so I think they'll be sold first--all things being equal. 

9 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

You could make a clips YouTube video of any professional footballer and make them look like a world-beater.  It's called editing.  

yeah you could but their style would still be evident. I didn't say he was good I said he was what we are missing. 

Someone who when he gets the ball drives forward and makes things happen. 

6 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

You said the same when we signed McCann, a youngster that went going into the B-team who doesn't even play the same position! That's not a reasonable conclusion. 

And again, Bacuna plays deeper, so different position. 

We've just signed Alegria; a striker that's going into the B-team - does that mean Hagi is on his way?

I think Hagi is a step behind Kamara and Aribo in their development, so I think they'll be sold first--all things being equal. 

I think Hagi's name will garner bids. I hope not I think we should be playing him all the time but we don't so I imagine we will be open to selling. 

30 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

I think Hagi's name will garner bids. I hope not I think we should be playing him all the time but we don't so I imagine we will be open to selling. 

I think he'll attract bids too, but I don't think he's ready to sell. If he continues his form, he should be sold next summer or the one after. 

This season he's played every game, apart from when he's been injured, from what I recall.