Top scorer this term

Cards on the table time. Which Ger will be our top scorer?

Main options are:

Boyd: 2 years running SPL top scorer, although 1 goal off the pace already.:devil: 10/11

Cousin: Current joint top scorer. Likely to be considered for games that Boyd may not as he could potentially play as the loan striker which could prove an advantage. 6/4

Fergie: Tied with Cousin as top scorer. Walter has given him the task to push on more this season. Unlikely that a midfielder will outgun the strikers. 2/1

JCD: Took him a while to grab his first for the club, but bagged a double against Falkirk. Not a renowned scorer and may fall away from the other strikers. 7/5

Adam: 2nd top last year so would be rude not to include him. Lack of starts makes it highly unlikely. 4/1

Novo: Supersub can hit the target from off the bench. May struggle for teh regular starts to take top spot. 3/1

I'm not offering those odds btw. Just random odds for a bit of banter.

Is a toughie. From what i've seen so far, Cousin looks as instinctive a striker as Boyd. Reckon he'll also get nod over Kris for the tough away games. That and the fact he's new to Scottish football so is a bit of an 'unknown quantity' makes me lean into giving him the edge.

Malky

It will no doubt be between Boyd and Cousin this year. As I've not yet seen enough of Cousin to decide I'll go for Boyd. The question is, do you think they could play together in the same team or do they need a Novo or JCD to play off?

It will no doubt be between Boyd and Cousin this year. As I've not yet seen enough of Cousin to decide I'll go for Boyd. The question is, do you think they could play together in the same team or do they need a Novo or JCD to play off?

I'm hoping to see them link up this weekend and then we can really judge whether or not it's likely to work.