Traveling to Barcelona...

I see alot of bears have already booked up all the easyjet/globespan flights from UK to Barca already - judging by the prices now!

I am really hoping to make the trip (and working hard to persuade my dad to come - he went with his dad to barca last time we played there!) but I was wondering how the ticket thing would work.

I know Barca have one of the largest stadiums in Europe, but how many of those tickets will we get? will any be able to be snapped up by fans just going over? I have been a member of the travel club for the last 2 years, but have yet to make a trip. But i do notice that you are much more likely to get a ticket if you take the flight option with the club rather than independent (thats another issue which i may rant about another time...) but I would like to be able to make a wee holiday out of it, see the city for a bit AND get to the game.

what are the chances of getting tickets? and what about sitting in the barca end with all the recent attention our away fans have been under?

Any information on any of the above would be great :thup:

Cheers

i am going, cost me £217 for flights

glasgow-luton

luton-barca

thats leaving on the tuiesday then coming back on the thursday

barca-luton

luton-glasgow

cant wait

it's me my uncle, i know 2 of his mates that are going, then another 7 of his mates

we are renting out an appartment that sleeps 6 but the 11 of us are just going to pile in the apartment :D

Just found out that a boy a know in the year above me is on the exact same flights as well, should be some laugh

Was wanting to go to either Stuttgart or Lyon because already visited the Nou Campe and wanted to go to a different stadium, but the Uncle and his mates wanted to go to Barca but am not complaining.

How much was your flights Andrew and Gaz sounds a nice we trip