[FT] Dundee 1 - 2 Rangers (Ramsey 65; Goldson 86)

25 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

All the panty wetters can relax now!🤣................''THAT'S WHY WE'RE 

If you can't be good, be lucky and we were certainly lucky today. 

We are unconvincing domestically which is hard to understand given how good we are in Europe. 

I'm still unconvinced we'll win the league - if we drop any more points then league is lost. 

Can we win all our remaining league games as I think we'll need to to win the league. 

Fashion Sakala brought the energy that made all the difference. Joe Aribo brought the control we had lacked. 

Mysteriously, Bassey had a dreadful, feckless game. The worst I’ve seen from him in ages. What is it about left backs?

2 minutes ago, CammyF said:

If you can't be good, be lucky and we were certainly lucky today. 

We are unconvincing domestically which is hard to understand given how good we are in Europe. 

I'm still unconvinced we'll win the league - if we drop any more points then league is lost. 

Can we win all our remaining league games as I think we'll need to to win the league. 

It’s strange how often an international fortnight turns form on its head. Keep believing, as someone once said. 

21 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

If you keep saying it!.........................................................

I'll keep saying it until we show form / performances that convince me that we can. At the moment we simply aren't at the moment. 

We can win it by winning every game between now and end of season, just can't see us being able to do that given the effort required and distraction of Europa League. 

Time will tell if my fears are legitimate. 

Oh I'd happily be proven incorrect...