East Fife v Rangers

Falkirk v Dundee United

Dundee v Celtic

Hearts v Dunfermline Athletic

Hamilton Accies v Kilmarnock

Hibernian v Motherwell

Partick Thistle v Aberdeen

Aberdeen are out !!!

Hope so :) C****c have got a dodgy one there too. Alex Rae will have his boys right up for that!. A few of our fringe players should get a game at East Fife. Having said that I used to call this cup Mickey Mouse but its amasing what a couple of barren years does to you, I really want us to win this this year

Guest davierfc
Sure is, but hopefully we have a big enough squad to cope with it this year. The League Cup will hopefully be used for some of the fringe players and maybe some of the kids - Fleck for example maybe

i'd go with that one mate as i think walter will be wanting to keep the first 11 for the more important games i'd like to see furman, fleck, shinnie and a few of the others getting a run out ;)

i'd go with that one mate as i think walter will be wanting to keep the first 11 for the more important games i'd like to see furman, fleck, shinnie and a few of the others getting a run out ;)

Agreed,hopefully Gow will start getting a run out as he's a player who I think could do a job.You also have the likes of Buffel,Burke and Adam who need to start performing