Rangers 8/1

1st leg prices

Leipzig 2/5 

Draw 7/2

Rangers 7/1

To qualify

Leipzig 1/5

Rangers 10/3

Perhaps this puts the task ahead into some perspective, it will be a major achievement to qualify for the final, probably the same as beating Dortmund but with a lot more pressure on us.

I worry about us against teams good at set-pieces (I think West Ham probably fall into that category).

The East Germans have some cracking young players but it's a semi-final and tension is inevitable.  That might favour us.

I have a general dislike for Eintracht Frankfurt - they hammered us in the 60s and my only HSV game was a 1-0 defeat to them.  I also encountered many of their fans on the way to our (away) match against Rapid Vienna and found them to be disagreeable, in an efficient sort of way. 

I'm not sure what to expect but it's just great to be where we are.  

2 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'm not sure what to expect but it's just great to be where we are.

That's it. I didn't fancy us away to Dortmund! I didn't fancy us at home to Dortmund! I didn't fancy us at home to Red Star! I didn't fancy us away to  Red Star!...............................................................................................................who knows?