Just wondering if Frankie/Gribz want another Calscot-esque post for the OF match preview for the main site? Or would you prefer a more concise preview? The shorter previews seem to generate a greater response, perhaps as more is left open to debate. However with it being the OF response will probably be high anyway?

Just wondering if Frankie/Gribz want another Calscot-esque post for the OF match preview for the main site? Or would you prefer a more concise preview? The shorter previews seem to generate a greater response, perhaps as more is left open to debate. However with it being the OF response will probably be high anyway?

Arent you a student with plenty of free time? So do both types :D;)

But its up to yourself mate, I prefer a longer one aswell with depth rather than a quick fire one. Everyone is going to put a suggested XI up anyway so its good to have a good read of one.

When I did them everyweek i used to put the OF one up earlier than a friday, so feel free to get the ball rolling anytime.

:)

Too early to post it up?

Can wait til after the Scotland game and re-jig it?

I'd say Thursday morning is the best time to post it... Takes into account the international games and any injury speculation.

Had a completed version written last night, but will amend it after the effect of the internationals is known and put it up Thursday. :thup:

Preparing almost a week in advance ? loser ! ;)